Job Title: Midday Playworker
Salary: Grade 1 (pts 1-2) TTO £2144
Hours: 5 hours per week (12pm till 1:00pm)
Location: Hucknall Flying High Academy
Have you got talent? If so come and share it at Hucknall Flying High Academy…
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual with energy and vision to join our lunchtime team as a Midday Playworker. We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide stimulating activities for our pupils to support the lunchtime service, in what is a brand-new school.
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- provide a stimulating lunchtime experience for the children
- liaise with the midday team to provide an effective service
- deal with people in a consistently polite, friendly manner
- communicate with children in a calm manner
- provide first aid to children as and when required
- independently manage the lunchtime staff
- be able to work confidently under pressure
- maintain confidentiality at all times
What we can offer:
- a commitment to your professional development.
- a highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children
- realise their full potential
- the opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- a commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust, including access to professional qualifications.
- The chance to progress in your career within the school and across the trust.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please fill in an application form which is attached below.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
Closing date: Open advert
- For any further information email email@example.com or call the Hucknall Flying High Office on 0115 7012020
- For further information about the amazing benefits of being a part of the Flying High Partnership please visit www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk