Headteacher: Mr Karl Clowery
Roll: Current 172 Growing to 240
Permanent KS2 Class Teacher
Required: September 2021
Do you want to be part of something amazing?
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a school that opened in September 2019, supporting the continued growth of the school community.
Hucknall Flying High Academy are actively seeking and excited to find a teacher who has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. We are looking for someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities, making every-day count.
As a class teacher you will have the opportunity to work alongside a small staff team to develop and deliver the collective vision for this school and community.
Have you got talent? If so come and share it at Hucknall Flying High Academy…
Why work at Hucknall Flying High Academy? With friendly and welcoming individuals, we collaborate to make real contributions that will benefit our children and their families every day. Each of our individual roles have an impact on the future of many – developing and inspiring the future leaders, entrepreneurs and the innovators of tomorrow.
We strive to deliver outstanding learning experiences, to engage and instill a curiosity in children to find out more. Our goal as a school is to develop individuals who ask why, therefore becoming lifelong learners and visionaries, with aspirations ready for the challenges of the future in an everchanging world.
We are seeking a dynamic, dedicated and innovative teacher who has vision, enthusiasm and high expectations for this exciting role in our forward-thinking school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through innovative classroom practice
- Has a passion to ensure that all children reach their full potential
- Has a thorough knowledge of good teaching and learning
- Is a reflective teacher, who is constantly striving to improve
- Is able to effectively lead a subject area providing an outstanding curriculum for our children
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is enthusiastic and has fun with the children
- Builds positive relationships with the children, staff, parents and governors
- Works well as part of a team and uses their initiative
- Takes pride in creating an innovative, immersive and stimulating learning environment for the children
- Fully participates in all aspects of school life
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and is a true team player
- Has a positive attitude
- Has a sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- An unrivalled CPD offer that starts from teacher training all the way through to becoming head teachers and system leaders
- Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and values
- Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership
- Talent management: supporting you to achieve your goals through bespoke training—and the opportunity to progress your career across a partnership of schools
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others, including working with lead teachers from across our partnership
- Employee benefits
- Recognition and rewards: celebrating the achievements of all
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 7th May 2021
Interviews to take place, week beginning 10th May 2021
For further information about our school please visit: www.hucknallfha.co.uk Application forms can be found in the vacancies section of the school website, or requested via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call the school office on 0115 7012020 For further information about the amazing benefits of being a part of the Flying High Partnership please visit www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk